Registration Forms
Extra registration forms are located in the box at Shary Leonard's Home
Forms are also available from council's website.

Transfer Troop Form
If a girl transfers to another troop after she has registered for the year, you will need to complete a troop transfer form (located below) and give it to our Registrar. You do not need to use this form if you have the girl's registration form. You can just cross out the old troop number and write in the new number.

New Volunteers
Volunteer Application (new volunteers only)

Troop Forms
Activity Permission Slip for Field Trips (Interactive: save on your computer, complete the form, and email to parents)

Procedures for Grand Prairie and Chelsea Schools  (see below)

Troop Year End Forms

Recognition Certificates

Need to say "Thank you!", show your appreciation or just send a congratulations?
Certificates are the perfect way to say whatever it is you want to express!
This is the link for the Bridging certificates, which are posted on the Girl Scouts of southwest Texas page.

SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
View Download
Chelsea procedures  190k v. 1 Nov 21, 2011, 8:31 AM Lauren Wander-Ziemba
View Download
Grand Prairie procedures  189k v. 1 Aug 8, 2011, 6:40 AM Susan Stefanovich

  Mar 7, 2013, 6:08 PM Lauren Wander-Ziemba